[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Unexpected (not WYSIWYG) behavior of print preview, printing and PDF export of document with Form Fields

Brenda Granados bgran05 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:20:10 PST 2013

Even though LibreOffice is working like it was designed (except for the
discrepancy between print preview and actual printed copy), I think it is
beneficial for users to see the drop down arrows printed out.  Otherwise,
the printout of the web page design looks like a collection of random
tables.  A user cannot see the drop down options by holding an unmoving
paper copy, but they can see what functionality is implied.  Perhaps
LibreOffice did not start with the intention of users using the software for
web page design, so I think this is a request for the change in
functionality.