[Libreoffice-ux-advise] new icon theme / facebook bits ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Mar 25 06:35:27 PDT 2013

Hi there,

https://www.facebook.com/documentfoundation/posts/552385418139358

	Is encouraging I guess; it might help to enable this as an experimental
feature in master so people can play with it ?

	Or would it be better to provide / distribute a .zip file from your
repository that could be dropped over the top of an existing tango /
industrial icon theme (eg.)

	Clearly if the binary files are going to change a lot going forward
we'd prolly don't want them in git - to avoid bloating the repo. size;
but if we think they are reasonably static, then - it'd be no problem to
have them in experimental builds of master.

	Thoughts ?

		Michael.