[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Mass changes to Impress animations - related to fdo#41572

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 20:12:33 PDT 2013

Hey Mirek!
I agree to what you said about the entrance animations.Managing the exit
animations doesnt seem to be a much bigger task.I know this because i have
been working on the concept patch and hence i think this task is doable by
adding more and more features which would make things easier and more
user-friendly for all our users.
I dont particularly suggest adding a complete new panel,rather it is better
using the same panel we can see in the present case...but add certain push
buttons that can provide more functionality.
Any more suggestions will surely help me code more and better.
Hope this finds you in good health.
:)
( And yeah it was accidental that i sent it just to you,and no CCd the
mailing list :/ )
Regards,
Janit