[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Mass changes to Impress animations - related to fdo#41572

Janit Anjaria janit92 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:41:30 PDT 2013

Hey Michel!

I will just go through all the links to the ideas and references you have
provided and work more over it on the weekend and i am pretty sure i will
try to come up with something more enhanced than what i have been thinking
and it will be an addition to my knowledge :-) ...Thanks anyways and i will
let you know about the progress as well on the list :)

Regards,
Janit