[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Change default shortcut of Redo action

Stefan Knorr heinzlesspam at gmail.com
Sat May 11 07:39:59 PDT 2013

Hi Joren, all,

going by how you described your current patch, it seems like the best
solution. Ctrl-Y should remain the default shown, I agree there with
Jean-Baptiste; unless of course we can make this platform-dependent,
i.e. show Ctrl-Y on Windows, and on other platforms show Ctrl-Shift-Z.
(Does anyone know the default for KDE?)

(Btw: regarding Jean-Baptiste's comment that he has never seen this
shortcut, I can say that this area seems highly inconsistent in
Gnome/Gtk applications: Inkscape for instance exclusively uses
Ctrl-Y.)

Astron.