[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Position of caption (e.g. title) for Table objects should default to the Above position

Joren joren.libreoffice at telenet.be
Mon May 27 01:31:14 PDT 2013

Hi Stuart, *,

Op 27-05-13 03:08, V Stuart Foote schreef:
> In LibreOffice Writer (as well as Apache OpenOffice)  the position of a
> caption object (e.g. title) for Table objects should default to a  position
> above the Table.
<snip>

Ok. First of all, to be honest: I didn't know that (and yes, I'm still a
student :p).
I can not beat references to European as well as American standards, but
what I would like to say is to keep still a really easy option to place
the caption of a table _below_ it. I know that, during my education,
sometimes teachers gives you other 'constrains'. Which are sadly not
always the same as the standards you are referring too.

easy accessible too)

</snip>

Kind regards,
Joren