[Libreoffice-ux-advise] alien format warning box buttons position

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Mon Nov 18 13:23:43 PST 2013

As this may not be clear to folks--when we save as one of the Microsoft
controlled Office Open XML formats we will see a dialog (now driven by
sfx2/source/dialog/alienwarn.cxx) that reads:

LibreOffice42_alienwarn_dialog.PNG
<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n4083863/LibreOffice42_alienwarn_dialog.PNG>

Question seems to be, should our preferred ODF format button be placed on
the dominant left side of the dialog as Oliver suggests, perhaps with some
color indicator?

Or should it remain on the right where a non-careful user would neglect the
choice to the detriment of using our native ODF formats?

Stuart