[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Stopping the rubbish

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Tue Oct 22 06:50:00 PDT 2013

Þann þri 22.okt 2013 13:11, skrifaði dollyp:
> Hi folks
>
> Can anyone stop the blizzard of rubbish being posted here and also coming
> through into my mail box. 44 alone today. Alternatively can I remain on this
> forum but not have every message turning up in my mail?
>
> Regards
> David

Visibly some spam-filter has stopped working.
On my side yours is the first post today from this list to
make it into my Inbox, but I can see the spam on Nabble:

<http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/UX-Advise-f3619688.html>

Visibly there's also some spam on the Projects-list, but not
on any of the others.

Regards,
Sveinn í Felli

Wondering if my ISP is doing such a fine job intercepting
spam from lists I'm even subscribed to, or what?