[Libreoffice-ux-advise] some thoughts on the Sidebar

mariosv mariosv at miguelangel.mobi
Wed Sep 4 14:09:25 PDT 2013

Hi Cor,

few more to say.

  " So for me, two reasons to dislike the Sidebar: for eating space and
for promoting bad habits :(  "

++1

If until now it is not easy convince people about the great advantage of
using styles, and if nothing is done about make more visible the styles in
the Sidebar over direct format, as e.g. show and edit the styles in it, in
the same way as direct formatting, showing the direct format as an Direct
format style, I think one of the most important features shall come less
used and known.

Miguel Ángel.