[Libreoffice-ux-advise] iOS remote app icons

Siqi Liu me at siqi.fr
Thu Sep 26 13:44:45 PDT 2013

Hello all,

Here are some of the icons currently used in iOS remote control app that
might need some retouch.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14237130/iosremote_icons.zip

Please try to stick to the same image sizes so that it would behave
correctly on iOS devices. Also, in some icons, there are some transparent
borders are left there on purpose so please take those into account as
well.

****
gear_transparent are used for iPhone server list page (which contains a
popover with "About Impress Remote", "Connection Help"

more_icon are used for iPhone's slides sidebar

more_ipad are used for the button on the bottom right side of the iPad's
control page. which reveals a popover which contains "Stop presentation",
"restart" etc...

WTConnecting is used in the connection help page, the gradient in the
Impress icon might need to be removed.
****

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions on these icons ^^

Send them back to me and I will take some screenshots in order to give you
a feeling of it.

Thanks!

--
--------