[Libreoffice-ux-advise] style with white font color in styles listbox

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 21:28:46 CET 2014

On 12/02/14 15:30, David Tardon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When a paragraph style presented in the styles listbox in Writer (on
> Formatting toolbar) has a white font color, the name of the style is not
> visible and it seems like there is a gap instead. The name only becomes
> visible when one moves the cursor over it.
>
> Any ideas how to present this in a better way?

paragraph style may have a background color, and we should use that if
it is set... oh it looks like we already do that.  (if the user sets
white font on white background, they deserve what they get).

if there is no set background color, then we could display one in the
drop-down box to provide a contrast to the font color, i.e., something
dark when the font is white or yellow.