[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Improved Color selection

Krisztian Pinter pin.terminator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 03:55:24 PDT 2014

Hi All!

I have been working on this GSoC project:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas#Improved_Color_selection

Right now it's looking like this: http://i.imgur.com/4XAbRaH.png

>From the drop down menu, you can select the default palette, the document
colors and custom palettes (which are GIMP palette files placed in the
config folder).
The button with the letter P opens the color picker dialog, and sets the
chosen color as the current color.

I'd like to change the P to some icon, but first I'd like to try converting
the popup window to use the new widget layout system, which would make
setting an icon and further iterating the design easier.

You can try this out if you get my feature branch, gsoc14-colors.

Please, share your thoughts about this!

All the best,
Krisztian