[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [GSoC] Improved Color selection

Krisztian Pinter pin.terminator at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 04:32:46 PDT 2014

Hi Olivier!

Thank you for your response!

> Very nice results!

Thanks!

> Are you also working to let users load GIMP palletes from the UI? The
> only way I could do it is in a deeply buried load button in the area of
> a drawing shape. That could be as another button in your dialog.

I wanted to look into it. Are you saying there was already an
implementation of loading GIMP palettes? Because I wrote my own
implementation. Where is this deeply buried button exactly?

It will also be nice to be able to load gimp paletes as extensions. As
> this is not in the job description, a wiki page on how to do this is
> just fine.

I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean by this, could you please
elaborate?

All the best,
Krisztian