[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Color palette change

Chris Sherlock chris.sherlock79 at gmail.com
Mon May 5 03:59:48 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I stumbled across the following blog posting the other day by Shannon
Matthews that has a much improved color palette for Libreoffice.

http://www.practicatechnical.com/computer-tips/libreoffice-color-palette

Both of these palettes are much better than the current colour palettes we
have in LibreOffice. In fact, the second one has more meaningful names,
taken from http://www.procato.com/rgb+index/ (I have cc'ed in Per Bang, who
is the site owner.

The palettes have already been created. I was wondering if we might
consider replacing our current palette with one of the ones on this
website.

What do people think?

Chris Sherlock