[Libreoffice-ux-advise] [writer] Where is the table cell unprotection option?

Jean-Francois Nifenecker jean-francois.nifenecker at laposte.net
Sat May 31 10:27:03 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm currently playing with Writer tables. The Table menu has a Protect
Cells entry which I had to use. Unless I'm blind or I overlooked smthg,
I can't find any Unprotection option in the same menu.

Of course, I have customized the Table toolbar so that it now shows both
options, but it seems strange to me that the user can protect a cell
using a menu option but can't unprotect it with the same means.

Of course, I know of other means to get unprotected cells like
right-clicking or using the Navigator. Still I think the main menu
should have both options or none.

Best,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux