[Libreoffice-ux-advise] UI changes for LO-5.0 - review needed

Jean-Baptiste Faure jbfaure at libreoffice.org
Wed Jun 17 02:04:23 PDT 2015

Le 17/06/2015 10:10, Zolnai Tamás a écrit :
> [...]
> Highlighting should be placed above the area fill. It's a bug, I
> missed to cherry-pick all needed changes from master,
> now it works on libreoffice-5.0 branch too.

Ha, ok. Works now.

Another thing: highlighting is only in the paragraph style dialog, not
in the paragraph formatting dialog nor in the property tab of the
sidebar. Is that delibarate?

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.