[Libreoffice-ux-advise] Ctrl+Enter to trigger the default button in dialogs

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Sat Apr 27 13:56:20 UTC 2019

Hi friends,

>From dialogs in the past I know that Ctrl+Enter triggers the default
button, often OK.
This is of course extremely convenient, especially in situations where
the 'o' is accelerator for one or more widgets beside the OK button.

I'm absolutely willing to file one or more bugs on this subject. But
before doing so: has there been some design decision, or is there
something else that I should know in this area?

greetings,
Cor

--
Cor Nouws