[Libreoffice] Script to find undocumented classes

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Dec 1 04:37:36 PST 2010

On Wednesday 01 of December 2010, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> see? That's what I meant, documentation for most of the higher-level
> methods is either
>
> a) superficial
> b) so much prose that you're better off debugging the code in the
>    first place
>
> (bFull has *a lot* of side effects, and no, I did not bother to
> research all of them for the while)

 See? So nobody actually knows what the code really does, and everytime
somebody changes something there, they possibly have a slightly different
understanding of the purpose, resulting in even bigger mess. That's yet
another advantage of documentation - even you yourself are reminded of what
the code is supposed to do, and everybody touching such code is less likely
to run into a different direction.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz