[Libreoffice] [Release note 3.4] Re: Fix for bug/feature request i#8288

Wed Dec 1 05:55:15 PST 2010

On Wed, 01 Dec 2010 14:30:41 +0100, Jan Holesovsky <kendy at suse.cz> wrote:
> > Patch ensures that after doing "replace all" the cursor is left at
> > original position, rather than moved to the position of the last
> > replacement.
>
> Wow! - what a great usability improvement, with few lines of code :-)
> Pushed, the only change was using the 8288 as the bug number, instead of
> 12345.

And this in itself is worth a note in the next release notes. Also when
people asking about improvements over OOo. We should collect these
goodies for future release notes. Ideas how to do that best?
Sebastian