[Libreoffice] Script to find undocumented classes

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Wed Dec 1 11:25:08 PST 2010

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 01:22 -0700, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
> I am sure it is not hard to find people who think the OOo code APIs
> are elegant, consistent and intuitive. And they would be equally
> right.

Well, I've been working on OOo (and now LibO) code base roughly about 6
years now, and I haven't come across a single person who thinks OOo's
code APIs are elegant, consistent and intuitive.  And I myself is not
one of them. :-P

But I've already become immune to this hard-to-figure-out code base, so
I stopped thinking that way years ago.  I've even trained myself to
ignore those German comments.  When I see functions, I see chunks of
code, not functions. ;-)

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc