[Libreoffice] Is ant a pre-requisite for java support?

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 03:37:53 PST 2010

On 02/12/10 11:21, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> Is this when you run the autogen.sh? if it is, i had an issue with it
> bombing on junit. can you try and change in the autogen.sh from
> /bin/sh at the top to /bin/bash. that fixed my issue. if thats the
> case, not sure where else to turn to isolate this bug..

Yes it is. I'll try changing it to /bin/bash - I'm on gentoo so it
should be bash anyways, but never mind. I did try --without-junit, but
that didn't work either. I don't have junit or junit4, and I think the
new system is meant to autodetect and use what you have available. So it
should detect ant is missing and switch it off, not bomb because it's
not there ...

Cheers,
Wol