[Libreoffice] Is ant a pre-requisite for java support?

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 03:54:47 PST 2010

On 02/12/10 11:41, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
> also might want to pull the latest as it seems from talking to kendy
> on irc that he pushed some things to fix it. might want to keep it as
> is and pull latest and try with that.

No luck. Just done a fresh git clone - whether sh or bash makes no
difference, with default settings it bombs with

checking for jakarta-ant... no
checking for ant... no
checking for ant.sh... no
checking for ant.bat... no
checking for ant.cmd... no
configure: error: Ant not found - Make sure it's in the path or use
--with-ant-home
anthony at ashdown ~/gitstuff/lotest $

Cheers,
Wol