[Libreoffice] new download - checking for rpm

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Thu Dec 2 03:57:01 PST 2010

On 02/12/10 11:45, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 11:31:53AM +0000, Michael Meeks <michael.meeks at novell.com> wrote:
>> 	Right - good point; I notice a number of these changes - so I'm working
>> through build/distro-config/LibreOfficeLinuxDevel.conf - to switch the
>> polarity of the default arguments to match that.
> Great. :) I think the only remaining issue _here_ is that
> --with-java-target-version=1.5 has to be used manually.

Not so sure ... see my email about ant.

Just done a completely fresh clone, and the rpm problem has gone but
it's still bombing because it can't find ant. I'm guessing that because
it found java it assumes ant will be there and it isn't. --without-java
fixes the problem, but shouldn't be needed?

Cheers,
Wol