[Libreoffice] Script to find undocumented classes

Wols Lists antlists at youngman.org.uk
Fri Dec 3 05:43:39 PST 2010

On 03/12/10 12:11, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 11:14:54AM +0100, Thorsten Behrens <thb at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>> I find it surprising me actually saying this, but - for the while, I
>> think this would be crossing the line of solving a social problem
>> by technical means. ;)
> Additionally I'm not aware of a method to tell doxygen to check just a
> part of a file. And issuing a warning about 'class Foo is not
> documented' just because someone touched class Bar in the same file is
> indeed incorrect. ;)

I keep seeing all this stuff about Doxygen :-) I'm a bit of a newbie at
this :-) so might it not be a good idea, on the wiki under development,
to put a very basic page about doxygen with pointers to more detailed stuff?

That way, people like me have a handle to get started. I know I can
google for it, but a very basic "in libreoffice we do this" guide in the
wiki would be a big help.

Cheers,
Wol