[Libreoffice] Script to find undocumented classes

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Fri Dec 3 12:05:06 PST 2010

Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> As to the crossing the line - the first time it won't let you commit,
> and you'll be angry, the second time it won't let you commit, and you'll
> just fix that, and the third time you'll comment just naturally, and
> won't even hit the check :-)  This worked with the warnings about how to
> structure the git commit logs [do you ever hit the hook that the 2nd
> line in the commit log should be empty?], so I don't see why it
> shouldn't work in this case ;-)

Hi Kendy,

I was actually serious with my comment. The "2nd line must be blank"
is a triviality, and a no-brainer. Banning tabs in code was at times
actually work, and I've seen commits where people circumvented the
hook. Forcing people to do what they wouldn't do otherwise is not
the best strategy to get the best results...

Cheers,

-- Thorsten