[Libreoffice] Java build problem identified | findhome | MacOSX location ?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Sun Dec 5 12:40:37 PST 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 17:24 +0000, Wols Lists wrote:
> Yup. findhome found the right place (or I assume it did).
>
> /opt/icedtea6-bin-1.9.1

Yeah, so what I'd like to see is that findhome (or something like it) is
the normal way to get the jdk home when one is not set via the
--with-jdk-home. And if that fails for some reason then fall back to the
"get the path to java and cut bits off it and hope for the best" route
rather than trying that first.

IIRC I tried this before, and there was some cockup under MacOSX, so if
someone on MacOSX could see what findhome says and if its correct/wrong
vs what works correctly there, that'd be helpful.

C.