[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: occured occurred

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Dec 6 01:18:48 PST 2010

On Sun, 2010-12-05 at 19:09 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-12-04 at 14:35 +0900, Takeshi Abe wrote:
>
> I'm reading through these at the moment and applying them.
>
> So far so good, will have to skip the ones that change the external API
> in offapi however I think. Hmm.

Right, so pushed these now. Thanks for this.

I did leave out however the changes to the misspelled apis in offapi in
the basis that its changes the public API/ABI that e.g. extensions might
be using etc. Which is a nuisance.

I'm not adverse to changing that API, but its something we should plan
for and bundle a whole set of changes together for.

C.