[Libreoffice] Easter eggs, was: Re: Comments on RC1

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 06:41:33 PST 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 3:51 AM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> While we are here, I am happy to know we will one day remove our LO easter
> eggs.

Are 'we' ?

> No matter how inocuous they are (and they are), it is too often a source of
> noise in enterprise environments.

Seriously ? What kind of noise ? (I hate to imagine the kind of work
environment where the mere existence of such eggs would be cause for
any concern, or even - for that matter - cause for any attention at
all... at least nothing above the casual discussion about last night
sport's game)

Norbert