[Libreoffice] Easter eggs, was: Re: Comments on RC1

Wed Dec 8 11:35:55 PST 2010

> Thanks Sebastian for the link. It helps. Saddly, I don't see references on
> easter eggs for Office 2003 and later.

They could just not be found as the code is closed. In contrast to LibO
:-P

Really, we are not talking virii. We are talking scrolling contributor
credits on some key presses and stuff.

But it's open source, if people don't want easter eggs, they can always
provide a --enable-boring-version option for compilation. Gentoo has a
-offensive USE flag too that disables certain stuff.

Sebastian