[Libreoffice] Win32 size shrink ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Dec 9 08:05:06 PST 2010

Hi guys,

	I'd appreciate someone who is fresh to the task reviewing the licensing
duplication, and .otp duplication fixes, currently in the
(libreoffice-3-3) branch feature/winshrink.

	With these two we get a 70Mb saving on the installer; down to ~270Mb;
and I'd like to get them into the libreoffice-3-3 branch ASAP. I'm
really starting to miss the bootstrap/ layout and the 'g' tool inside in
the 3-3 branch :-)

	We should get another 10Mb from the theme redux, and I hope to gain
another 20Mb+ from the wizard templates (in progress). I'll re-do the
pie-charts & analysis for this build though.

	Thanks,

		Michael.