[Libreoffice] cppunittester breakage in master

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 10 13:35:33 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 20:09 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> it. Does anyone have an idea what's going on here? Looks like somehow
> stl and libstdc++ got mixed up, but I'm not sure how to fix it.

Hmm, this is x86 and system cppunit. This will always be somewhat
fragile because x86 uses STLPort and system cppunit was built against
normal libstdc++. There's a "magic header" I cooked up which does
unspeakable things to attempt to make it possible to mix the two.

I've now just pushed some changes to it for gcc 4.5.1. Can you give that
a go and see if it gets you further.

C.