[Libreoffice] Callcatch ScAttrArray::HasLines

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 10 13:55:50 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-10 at 22:13 +0100, Julien Nabet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> The function ScAttrArray::HasLines is called in the file
> sc/source/core/data/column2.cxx (line 1246).
> BOOL ScColumn::IsEmptyBlock(SCROW nStartRow, SCROW nEndRow, bool
> bIgnoreNotes) const
> {
>      Rectangle aRect;
>      if (pAttrArray->HasLines(nStartRow, nEndRow, aRect, TRUE, TRUE))
>          return FALSE;
>
> I missed something or it was just a false positive ?

Are you getting HasLines marked as unused in a callcatcher run of your
own, or are you working off one of my OpenOffice.org lists, e.g.
http://people.redhat.com/caolanm/callcatcher/DEV300_m86/

i.e. in the OpenOffice.org DEV300_m86 HasLines is unused, while in
LibreOffice master HasLines is not unused.

C.