[Libreoffice] Your account has been temporarily limited !

PayPal updates-int at paypal.net
Fri Dec 10 02:10:37 PST 2010

Dear PayPal account holder,

PayPal is constantly working to ensure security by regularly screening the accounts in our system. We have recently determined that different computers have tried logging into your PayPal account,and multiple password failures were present before the logons.

Until we can collect secure information, your access to sensitive account features will be limited. We would like to restore your access as soon as possible, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Download and fill out the form to resolve
the problem and then log into your account.

Thanks ,
PayPal