[Libreoffice] LibreOffice WikiHelp

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 03:35:31 PST 2010

Hi Kendy,
On 11/12/2010 01:42, Jan Holesovsky wrote:
> Hi all,
[...]

> I have heard quite some complaints about the missing native language
> versions already; I am not sure I've explained it well enough
> previously, but this testing is blocking it.  So please - help me :-)

I've search for your explanation on our list but didn't find them.
Currently we (the localizer team) do not want the localized help to be
uploaded on the wiki until we know about the localization process that
will be in place.

We are the one doing the work and it's a very big work, so please,
answer the questions we have asked.
What if we open the git repository to anybody tomorrow? will you stay
there and spend your nights correcting the bugs newcomers have done or
those not taking care of your previous work? No, you'll go away from
such a project that do not care about your contributions and the quality
of its product.

So please, please again, answer the questions Martin asked, the
questions I asked, see Rimas and Jean-Baptiste mails too. And do not
open the wiki until we all agreed on the workflow, it's really important
for our localization team.
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Sophie