[Libreoffice] Build on MacOSX fails in soltools/mkdepend

Alexander Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 05:40:38 PST 2010

Hi all,

Hopefully someone can help out here. I've been attempting my first build
on MacOSX and the build fails in soltools trying to make mdepend :

../unxmacxi.pro/misc/make_makedepend.makedepend_1.cmd: line 1: -n:
command not found
dmake:  Error code 127, while making '../unxmacxi.pro/bin/makedepend'

The content of the incriminated file is as follows

-n ccache g++-4.0 -Wl,-multiply_defined,suppress -lobjc
-Wl,-syslibroot,/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.4u.sdk -bind_at_load
-L../unxmacxi.pro/lib
-L/Users/alex/DevHack/git/libo/solver/330/unxmacxi.pro/lib -L/usr/lib -o
../unxmacxi.pro/bin/makedepend -lstdc++ -lm -filelist
../unxmacxi.pro/misc/makedepend.list

I've tried sourcing, removing the screwed up build and rebuilding, as
indicated in the wiki, but the error persists. Any pointers ?

TIA,

Alex