[Libreoffice] segfault in libqa_unit.so test

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Dec 16 07:14:05 PST 2010

Hi Thomas,

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 12:57 +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> The build on NetBSD currently fails with:
> Entering /disk/2/archive/libreoffice/sc/qa/unit

	This is where we run our unit testing framework, which involves the
first real(ish) run of great chunks of the code.

> - start unit test #1 on library ../../unxbsdx3.pro/lib/libqa_unit.so

	So - I would cut/paste the command-line; export the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
yourself; and run the cppunittester inside gdb to get a trace. Failing
that, run it in valgrind (might help), then you'll prolly need to
re-compile the failing piece with debug symbols enabled to make sense of
the trace: though 'build debug=true' may print more useful output anyway
before failing.

	HTH,

		Michael.