[Libreoffice] [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Embedded parts and wikihelp/HC2

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Thu Dec 16 08:50:20 PST 2010

Hi Martin,

On Thu, 2010-12-16 at 17:40 +0100, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
> I think online help must be available in all languages - it is a
> stopper, if it isn't.

	I agree. On the other hand - if there are bugs in the web help we can
improve the conversion continually to fix them without having to
re-build master and delay the release endlessly, IMHO.

	I imagine Kendy is working hard at this and other problems, and hey -
if anyone else wants to jump into working on the tools with him it
should be do-able. I imagine it is quite possible to setup your own wiki
to play with the translation as of now if people want to help out.

	HTH,

		Michael.