[Libreoffice] Failed at slideshow(fpicker) with ‘class KFileDialog’ has no member named ‘setConfirmOverwrite’

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Fri Dec 17 02:06:55 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 10:23 +0100, Rene Engelhard wrote:
> Please someone review and sign-off for libreoffice-3-3 (probably we should
> check for the function and not for the version, but anyways ;)):

	And PKG_CONFIG is supposed to be broken compared to this ? ;-) I just
read the >100 lines of qt / kde checking in configure.in and was nearly
ill ;-) And to think that almost all of this could all be evaporated
trivially by encouraging kde-libs to install a single 10 line file
into /usr/lib/pkgconfig/ - shame.

	Either way, the check looks fine to me; I notice it is pushed to
libreoffice-3-3, but (apparently) not to master, is that intentional ?

	ATB,

		Michael.