[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: vcl/unx: remove duplicate printer code

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Fri Dec 17 04:43:10 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-12-17 at 10:22 +0000, Caolán McNamara wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-12-15 at 19:58 +0100, Joachim wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have found some duplicate classes between vcl/unx and
> > vcl/unx/headless; PspSalInfoPrinter and PspSalPrinter.

> Let me poke at this a bit and see if I can reorganize it to make it easy
> to do this.

Oky doky, reorganized, and now I've pushed this. Though with sufficient
modifications that things (should) still work as they did before.

So the headless ones now inherit from the generic unix ones, but
override two methods which were different in the generic one.

The generic ones now use some SalInstance callbacks to call either of
the two different PrinterUpdates which existed, and those have been
renamed in the generic and headless libs so that we can link the two
things together.

I think this should all be ok. Some testing to make sure that we can
still actually *print* under Unix would be a good idea :-)

C.