[Libreoffice] Merged libreoffice-3.3.0.2 into master

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Dec 20 04:47:25 PST 2010

Hi,

I have merged the 'libreoffice-3.3.0.2' (RC2) tag into master.  It
builds, installs, and runs for me, and I hope I did not break it for
anyone else.  I did _not_ merge the 'build' repo, because I don't work
with it, and I am afraid I'd do more harm than good.

Rene (or anybody working with the build repo) - can you please take care
of it?  Just git merge libreoffice-3.3.3.0.2, resolve the conflicts, git
add the changed files, commit & push ;-)

Also - whoever feels responsible for the various components (writer,
calc, ...), please check the resolution of conflicts, hopefully I did
not do anything too stupid there.

Thank you a lot,
Kendy