[Libreoffice] Heads-up on mdds 0.4.0 requirement on master

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Mon Dec 20 15:00:28 PST 2010

Hi there,

I just wanted to give you guys a heads-up on a new package requirement.

I'm working on upgrading the mdds package from the current 0.3.0 to
0.4.0.  For now, this version upgrade is not strictly required to build
master. But once I merge the feature/calc-matrix-rework branch into
master you will need 0.4.0 in order to build sc.

I'm not entirely finished with it yet, so for now no action is
necessary.  But I'll give you guys a follow-up email when I'm through
with it.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc