[Libreoffice] Extensions manager improvement

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Dec 21 05:26:53 PST 2010

On Mon, 2010-12-20 at 21:25 -0300, Júlio Hoffimann wrote:
> Hi Caolán,
> I'm building master branch (i think), and the only path i found was
> "build/bootstrap/clone/libs-core/desktop/source/deployment/gui". There
> is no "desktop" link in top directory. Something wrong?

How things are arranged changed some while ago. Which is why I asked
what version you are building. Earlier versions do a complicated rsync
of various dirs into another build dir. While current versions have a
less complicated layout. I don't know what version you're using. Though
from your layout you might have an older version, or a 3.3 checkout.

Look, either way it doesn't really matter, somewhere or other you have a
"deployment/gui" dir. Just do a find . -name "deployment" or something
and you'll find it and the code you're looking for is inside it.

C.