[Libreoffice] QA: Favourite Stopper revealers / Common Stopper initiators ??

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue Dec 21 12:42:09 PST 2010

Hi *

While working with test-versions, I have the idea ...

Do people have their "Favourite Stopper revealers"
i.e. actions, functions that often reveal problems.

Same for "Common Stopper initiators"
Are there code areas/ changes that are present prominently because of
causing bugs/stoppers?

Maybe there is some list for one or the other?

I ask this, because I tend to gather info for at least the first. So
maybe there is ground for some mutual activity on e.g. the wiki?

Thanks - Cor