[Libreoffice] [ Libreoffice ] [ UX ] [ PATCH ] EasyHacks 3.27 Change Sheet copy process

Dr. Bernhard Dippold bernhard at familie-dippold.at
Wed Dec 22 02:15:55 PST 2010

Hi all

sorry: once more I didn't "reply all", just "reply" as on the other LibO lists...

here is what I sent to Christoph alone:

Hi Christoph, all,

just a very short comment - before I forget it...

Christoph Noack schrieb:
> [...]
>        * Think about the "Insert Before" thing ... it is not that obvious
>          what this means. Is there any way to make this more
>          understandable?

Move the "Insert Before" list below the new name area and move the new
name by mouse or arrows up and down in the list.

This would allow to place the new sheet where the user wants it without
thinking about "before" and "after".

Copying your sketch...

|                  Move / Copy Sheet: $sheetname                      |
|  Action ----------------------------------------------------------  +
|    (o) Move                                                         |
|    ( ) Copy                                                         |
|  Location and Name -----------------------------------------------  |
|    To Document                                                      |
|    [ $documentname (Current Document)                         |\/]  |
|    New Name                                                         |
|    [ $sheetname 2                                                ]  |
|    Place to insert                                                  |
| /\ | Sheet 1                                                     |  |
| || |  $sheetname 2                                               |  |
| \/ | Sheet 2                                                     |  |
|    | Sheet 3                                                     |  |
| [ Help ]                                       [  OK  ]  [ Cancel ] |

Best regards

Bernhard