[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Change of the color of the watermark at the pdfexport

Andreas Mantke maand at gmx.de
Wed Dec 22 08:52:44 PST 2010

Hi Andrea, Thorsten, *,

Am Dienstag, 21. Dezember 2010, 23:01:13 schrieb Andrea Pescetti:

(...)
> Take this just as a comment and not criticism (I congratulate with
> Andreas too for his first patch!), but replacing a hard-coded value by
> another hard-coded value on the basis that, more or less, "Green is
> nicer and it matches the LibreOffice official color" seems a bit weak to
> me.

I did the change because the former color (red) caused problems in reading the
document.
Your point about a configurable color is valuable, but I think that is not an easy
hack. I'll think about a way. Maybe someone is faster then I ;-)

> Maybe better check with one of the UX people? Or provide a
> UI-configurable choice? I can't help with either at the moment,
> unfortunately.

You can't reach the option currently via UI. The pdf-export-dialog doesn't cover the
option "Watermark". It's available only on the command-line via UNO-API.

Regards,
Andreas
--
## Developer LibreOffice