[Libreoffice] SfxDocTplService_Impl posable memory leek

Kohei Yoshida kyoshida at novell.com
Thu Dec 23 10:01:56 PST 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-23 at 07:56 -0800, Joseph Powers wrote:

[...]
> No where in the code can I see where maNames gets cleanup up. The only
> destructor is in the base class which just cleans up the list memory
> and doesn't free the NamePair_Impl memory.

Indeed.  This is bad.

> 1. Am I reading this correctly?

IMO yes.  That's how I'm reading this too.  This guy is probably leaking
memory.

> 2. Where is this uses, so I can test my changes? (I'm converting the
> above code to use a vector<>)

I believe this code is used to manage templates (File - Templates -
Organize) or somewhere in that neighborhood.  But please do
double-check.  Beyond that, I don't know for sure.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kyoshida at novell.com>