[Libreoffice] comments translated in writer\sw\source\core\edit\edfmt.cxx

Octavio Alvarez alvarezp at alvarezp.ods.org
Mon Dec 27 11:12:23 PST 2010

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 10:49:19 -0800, TentleXS <TentleXS at web.de> wrote:

> Hallo @all,
> my name is Pascal and I would like to contribute the following
> translated code comments in "writer\sw\source\core\edit\edfmt.cxx". My
> native language is german so I hope it's OK that I did the translation.

Do you take requests? :-) I've been trying to work with these files, but
I can't get the sense out of them. I'm putting my hope on the comments
which are currently in German.

sw/source/core/crsr/callnk.cxx
sw/source/core/crsr/viscrs.cxx

> I am learning the workflow for contributing, so please excuse me if I
> did something wrong. I am glad if you decide to point me to resources
> where I can read up on how to contribute more effectively. I am not sure
> if I should mention that this code and its comments is contributed under
> LGPLv3+ / MPL ... because I just changed the comments ... but of course
> it is. (It's just for new code/code-changes, right?)

Also, I would send it as a git patch so the committer can keep your
authorship information. Otherwise, if someone picks your diff up he will
need to apply your diff and create the commit himself and your
authorship information gets lost.