[Libreoffice] Update of the localization files

Olivier Hallot olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org
Tue Dec 28 02:35:16 PST 2010

Hi Sophie

I have a demand on this subject.

I don't have enough energy to dedicate to the translation of two large
softwares like LibO and OO. I had already made my choice to stick with
LibreOffice.

So someone else will take care of OO. When it come to import the
developments from OO to LibO it will be important to flag *all new OO
strings* (m90) as fuzzy or untranslated, even if they are translated
already, so that I can revise and aprove for LibreOffice. Otherwise
LibreOffice will bear inconsistencies because of an external influence.

It may be quite hard to make difference between a *new* (m90) translated
string and an old one.

Thanks

Olivier

--
Olivier Hallot
Founder, Steering Commitee Member - The Document Foundation