[Libreoffice] online registration menu element -> 404

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Dec 29 06:24:45 PST 2010

Hi Kami,

On 2010-12-24 at 23:54 +0100, Kálmán „KAMI” Szalai wrote:

> If someone enables online registration menu element, and click on it
> gets a pege with 404 error. The address is:
> http://survey.libreoffice.org/user/index.php
> please put a redirector here, or we should change the link in LibO.

Somebody has fixed that (thank you!), now it redirects to
www.libreoffice.org.

But how exactly do you mean it with enabling the online registration
menu - by an user action, or during the build?  I'd say the best thing
would be to get rid of that completely, and remove all the related
code...

Regards,
Kendy