[Libreoffice] How to Update the Downloaded Source?

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Wed Dec 29 06:28:43 PST 2010

Hi Octavio,

On 2010-12-24 at 20:45 -0800, Octavio Alvarez wrote:

> >     But how can I update the downloaded source?  Do I need to download
> > all the 4.4GB source whenever I want to update it?
>
> ./g pull

Just a small note, to streamline the history, we should be using "./g
pull -r" in most of the cases.  [-r means 'rebase', which in this case
puts your commits on top of the commits that you fetched from the remote
end.]  The most notable exception to this is merging OOo milestones,
where we should be using "./g pull --no-rebase" so that we don't lose
the merge commits.

Regards,
Kendy